Withdrawal from the contract
Table of contents
- Consumer - means a natural person making a legal transaction with an entrepreneur not directly related to his business or professional activity.
- Only the Customer who is also a Consumer is entitled to a 14-day withdrawal period. The consumer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The deadline to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day on which the consumer came into possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by the consumer came into possession of the item.
- To exercise the right of withdrawal, the consumer must inform ZMS Miro about his decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (letter sent by post or email).
- To meet the deadline to withdraw from the contract, it is sufficient for the Consumer to send information regarding the exercise of your right to withdraw from the contract before the deadline to withdraw from the contract.
- In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will refund all payments received, including the costs of delivery (except for additional costs resulting from the chosen delivery method other than the cheapest usual delivery method offered by us), immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day, in which we have been informed of the decision to exercise the right to withdraw from this contract and the consumer does not incur any fees in connection with this return.
- ZMS Miro may withhold reimbursement until receipt of the item or until proof of its return is provided to us, whichever occurs first.
- The goods should be returned or handed over to us personally, immediately, and in any case not later than 14 days from the day on which the Consumer informed ZMS Miro about withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if the consumer sends the item back before the 14-day deadline expires. The ZMS Miro return address is available in the "contact" section via the link on the home page of the website.
- The Consumer is responsible to the company ZMS Miro for reducing the value of things, in connection with using it in an inappropriate way.
- In a situation where the goods ordered by the Consumer are individually manufactured and configured in accordance with the order placed by him, serving the satisfaction of his individual needs, then the issues of withdrawal from the contract are limited and will be agreed individually by the Consumer and the company ZMS Miro.