Table of contents
This Policy sets out the rules for storing and accessing information on User's devices using Cookies, used to perform electronic services requested by the User, by ZMS Miro based in Swarzędz.
- Administrator - means the company ZMS MIRO, Piotra Skargi 5, 62-020 Swarzędz, Tax Identification Number 7820011360, National Business Registry Number 004772857 which provides services electronically and stores and gains access to information on User's devices.
- Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website's pages.
- Own Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
- External Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator's partners via the Website of the Service.
- Service - means a website or application under which the Administrator runs a website operating in the domain bumerangi.eu.
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Service.
- User - means an entity for which services may be provided electronically in accordance with the Regulations and legal provisions, or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
- Types of Cookies used
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices in this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adapt the Website to each User individually. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain from which they originate, their storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The mechanism does not allow session cookies to download any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a given browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- The User has the option of limiting or disabling access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, you will be able to use the Website, in addition to functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
- The purposes for which cookies are used
The administrator uses own cookies for the following purposes:
- adjusting the content of the Service pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of Service pages;
- recognition of the Website User's device and its location and displaying the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region of the User;
- remembering the history of pages visited on the site for the purpose of recommending content;
- font size, website appearance, etc.
To authenticate the user on the Service and to provide the user's session on the Service
- maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
- correct configuration of selected Website functions, enabling in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
- optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
Implementation of processes necessary for full functionality of websites
- adjusting the content of the Service Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- proper handling of the partner program, enabling in particular verification of sources of Users' redirection to the Website's pages.
Remembering the user's location
- correct configuration of selected Website functions, enabling in particular the adjustment of the information provided to the User, taking into account his location.
Analysis and research and audience audit
- creating anonymous statistics that help understand how Website Users use Website pages, which allows improving their structure and content.
Providing advertising services
- adjusting advertisements of third-party services and products presented through the Website;
- Ensuring the safety and reliability of the website
- Service configuration
The administrator of the service uses external cookies for the following purposes:
Presenting multimedia content on the Website's pages that are downloaded from an external website:
- www.youtube.com [cookies administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- Presenting multimedia content on the Website's pages that are downloaded from an external website:
Collecting general and anonymous static data via analytical tools:
- IAI-Shop.com [cookies administrator: IAI S.A. based in Szczecin, Poland]
- Google Analytics [cookies administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
Presenting ads tailored to the User's preferences using the online advertising tool:
- Google AdSense [cookies administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- Logging in to the website using an account on another website:
- Facebook Connect [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
- Google [cookies administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- LinkedIn [cookies administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited based in Ireland]
- PayPal [cookies administrator: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A based in Luxembourg or PayPal Inc. based in the USA]
- Use of interactive functions to popularize the site through social networking sites:
- twitter.com [cookies administrator: Twitter Inc. based in the USA]
- plus.google.com [cookies administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- Facebook.com [cookies administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
- Pinterest [cookies administrator: Pinterest, Inc. based in the USA]
- Presenting opinions on Website pages that are downloaded from an external website:
- opineo.pl [cookies administrator: Opineo Sp. z o.o. based in Wrocław, Poland]
- ceneo.pl [cookies administrator: Grupa Allegro sp. z o.o. based in Poznań, Poland]
Use the function to facilitate communication via the Website, which are downloaded from an external website:
- skype.com [cookies administrator: Microsoft Corporation based in the USA]
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User's Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User via the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about each time they are placed on the User's device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The user may at any time delete cookies using the features available in the web browser he uses.