REGULATIONS OF ONLINE-SHOP BUMERANGI.EU OF 05.01.2018
- GENERAL INFORMATION
- Online shop under www.bumerangi.eu is ruled by the company ZMS MIRO, Piotra Skargi 5, 62-020 Swarzędz, Tax Identification Number 7772335603, National Business Registry Number 360416316 will be called "Seller" in the following part of this regulations.
- ZMS Miro work Monday to Friday. You can contact us personally, by phone, or by email. Open hoursd are 09.00-17.00 CET.
- Every natural person, legal person, or organizational unit, wchich will place an order, will be called "Buyer" in the following part of this regulations.
- The Seller declares that all items sold, to the best of his knowledge, are free of all defects.
- ORDER / DELIVERY / RECEPTION
- Purchased products are sent after payment posting. At this moment it is not possible to send goods outside of Poland with "cash on delivery" option.
- Shipments are made within 2 business days after payment posting. The cost of delivery includes the cost of packaging, security and shipping.
- The buyer can make changes to the order or withdraw the order by own shop account, phone or e-mail.
- Changing the place of delivery can be reported in any way, but it is better to do it by email, to avoid addressing errors.
- In the case of unique items, the duration of the order may increase due to the previous reservation of the goods by another Buyer. Information that a particular subject is "unique" is always included in the description.
- If the ordered goods are not available, the Seller will contact the Buyer for any change of the ordered goods, cancel the order or agree the approximate time of delivery.
- Goods are shipped only on working days from Monday to Friday. Buyer's presence at the delivery address, or the person acting on her behalf is required.
- Personal collection of purchased products is possible at the Seller's premises in Swarzędz. However, since it is not a typical stationary store, but a manufacturing workshop, this must be done by prior arrangement.
PRICES / PAYMENT
- All prices in the store do not include delivery costs to the buyer. Shipping costs are listed separately in the "Payment and Shipping" tab.
- All listed prices are the prices to pay and include all applicable taxes. This point may not apply to non-EU Buyers. The Buyer is responsible for all additive customs fees, taxes, tariffs, and duties incurred at the time of delivery in his country.
- At this time, prepay is the only possible way to pay, for Buyers outside of Poland.
- The buyer should make a payment within 7 days of receipt of the total value of the goods ordered. After this time, if no transfer is made, the order is canceled and, in the case of unique goods, are re-posted for sale.
- Seller reserves that the Buyer becomes the owner of the purchased goods only at the time of full payment for the goods.
- If, despite Seller's efforts, it appears that the purchased goods have a defect, the Buyer may make a complaint in which he / she should specify his / her claim for bringing the goods to the state of compliance with the contract.
- Complaints can be filed in any form, but for any later evidence, it is best to do so in writing by shop account or email.
- Contact details for claims purposes are identical to the Seller's stated data.
- All complaints procedures will be done in accordance with applicable law.
- For extrajudicial settlements of consumer disputes, the European Union has launched an online platform ("ODR platform"): http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/
WITHDRAWAL OF THE AGREEMENT / REFUND
- The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving a reason within 14 days. The term should be counted from the date of receipt of the subject of the contract by the Buyer, or the person acting on her/his behalf. It is enough to make a statement before the expiry of the deadline.
- The Buyer may withdraw from the contract by making a declaration in any form.
- The Seller, not later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the withdrawal notice, will reimburse the Buyer for all payments made by him, including the delivery of the goods up to the cheapest shipping option available on the offer.
- The seller may withhold payment until the item is returned or the return is confirmed (whichever is sooner).
- The Buyer shall cover all direct costs of return of goods - packaging, security, delivery.
- The Buyer is responsible to the Seller for reducing the value of the item due to improper use of the item.
- Where the goods ordered by the Buyer are individually manufactured and configured in accordance with the order placed by him in order to meet his individual needs, the withdrawal shall be limited and shall be agreed individually by the Buyer and the Seller.
- To place an order correctly, Buyer must provide an active phone number, a working mail box, and a delivery address. These data are used by the Seller to contact the Buyer to make the findings of the order or delivery.
- These data are used solely for the needs of the Seller to fulfill orders. According to the Polish Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Journal of Laws No. 133, item 833), the Seller does not share the Buyer's personal data with third parties for processing and use for marketing purposes. At the same time, the Seller informs that the Buyer has the right to inspect their data and to update and correct them.
- The Seller having the Buyer's data will not transmit, disclose, relinquish, and release them to third parties.
- The Seller reserves the right to direct correspondence relating to the ordered goods and the concluded transactions to the Buyer's email address.
- In the event of any disputes arising out of the sales agreements covered by these Regulations, the Seller shall seek to resolve them amicably.
- In cases not mentioned in this Regulation, the provisions of the applicable laws apply.
- We are at your disposal form Monday to Friday, form 9.00 to 17.00 CET. In these weekdays and hours we also deal with the shipping of goods.
- Visitors are always welcome, however please contact us before arrival. Please keep in mind, that this is the workshop where we make boomerangs for you. Please understand - we are always busy with work, so your visit must be arranged in advance.