frisbee, flying discs
Why a frisbee in a boomerang shop?
And why not? After all, boomerang and frisbee are objects that float in the air thrown by the strength of human muscles :)
It is true that our main hobby is boomerangs, but flying frisbee discs are also a good idea for outdoor activities, especially when you have friends willing to have fun together. It is known that both throwing techniques and ways of catching flying discs are completely different that it is in the case of boomerangs. We offer various types of flying discs - soft for dogs, light for children, professional discs for Ultimate Frisbee competitions, juggling discs, frisbee for fun such as WhamO FastBack, SkyStyler freestyle disc by Discraft, and a rotating X-Freestyle disc to spin.
I'd like to choose a flying disk. Which one can you recommend to me?
It depends on how you want to play with it.
- If you're looking for a flying disc for Ultimate Frisbee games, we recommend the Discraft Ultrastar 175g disc, which is WFDF certified and is the official model for playing tournaments.
- If you are looking for a lightweight flying disc that is good for playing with your child, then Fastback 105g WHAM-O will be good
- If you fancy for tricks and juggling, Discraft SkyStyler is a good choice, recommended for freestyle frisbee competition
- A great fun disk is the X-Freestyle frisbee - a flying saucer with a pyramid shaped molding in a center, that will help even a small child to keep a spinning disk on a finger top.
- If you are looking for a disk to start playing with your dog, we can recommend Fastback 105g WHAM-O. This is the softest disk that we have. It’s softness and plasticity will reduce the risk of injury when the dog tries to catch it with the muzzle.